Need Help Getting Your Account Current?

If you've fallen behind on your account, tax season provides an excellent opportunity to get caught up! We can help you file your taxes here at the dealership, and get an advance on your refund so you can get your account current today! We would just need for you to bring the following items to Ray's Motor Sales:

  1. 2019 W2
  2. Driver's License
  3. Social Security Card

After we have those items, we can submit your taxes to TRS Tax Max, who will the file your taxes and apply for an advance same-day. We usually have a decision on the advance within 1-3 hours

If you have any questions, please call or text 863-676-6321, complete the form on this page, or email If you'd like to make a payment now, you can do so by clicking here.

Contact Us