Ray's Motor Sales, Inc.
What does Ray's Motor Sales, Inc., do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information.
- The types of personal infomation we collect and share depends on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security Number and Income
- Account Balance and Payment Information
- When you are no longer a customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
- All financial companies need to share their customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reason Ray's Motor Sales, Inc., chooses to share; and whether you can limit the sharing.
REASONS WE CAN SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
For Our Everyday Business Purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. Do We Share? YES. Can You Limit This Sharing? NO.
- For Our Marketing Purposes, to offer our products and services to you. Do We Share? YES. Can You Limit This Sharing? NO.
- For Joint Marketing with Other Financial Companies. Do We Share? YES. Can You Limit This Sharing? NO.
- For Our Affiliates' Everyday Business Purposes, information about your transactions and experiences. Do We Share? NO.
- For Our Affiliates' Everyday Business Purposes, information about your credit worthiness. Do We Share? NO.
- For Our Affiliates to Market to You. Do We Share? NO.
- For Non-Affiliates to Market to You. Do We Share? NO.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 863-676-6321
Provided by Ray's Motor Sales, Inc.